Asbestos, Lead & Mold
- Hazardous Material Surveys of commercial and industrial real estate that address various renovation and demolition requirements
- Asbestos & Lead Inspections
- Asbestos Abatement Supervision and Project Management
- Preparation of Asbestos Abatement Specifications, Abatement Project Designs, and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Programs
- Bid Specifications and Contractor Selection
- Air Sampling Professional Services
- Mold Assessments
Brownfield Environmental Engineering Resources
Few construction or resource extraction projects can be completed without environmental oversight. This can take many different forms, including environmental permitting to achieve regulatory approval, or remediation engineering to remove a historic problem onsite such as an existing fuel spill or buried hazardous waste. It might also include due diligence work, ecological assessment to identify potential issues during the early stages of the project or addressing health and safety issues associated with operations and materials handling.
Brownfield provides a broad range of environmental engineering and science-based environmental services to address these needs.
Contact us to learn more about our services.