Engineering and Construction
- Environmental Construction Monitoring
- The discovery of contaminated soil or groundwater at a construction site warrants the proper removal and disposal of the waste. A remediation construction monitoring program is created to ensure that the soil management plan is property implemented and that the waste is properly disposed. This entails documenting that the soil has been removed, documenting that the designated facility has received the waste, documenting the correct chemical analysis are being performed, and to ensure that the interests of the clients are being maintained.
- Groundwater Monitoring & Assessment
- Feasibility Studies & Remedial Design
- Bid Specification Development & Bid Evaluation
- Industrial Water & Air Discharge Management
Brownfield Environmental & Engineering Resources Services
In today’s world, few projects can be completed without environmental oversight. This may range from environmental permitting to achieve regulatory approval, remediation engineering to remove a historic problem on an existing or potential site, due diligence or ecological assessment to identify issues during project infancy, or health and safety issues associated with operations or materials.
Brownfield provides a broad range of environmental engineering and environmental science based services to address these needs.
Contact us to learn more about our services.