Remediation & Redevelopment
- Urban Redevelopment & Remediation
- In-situ Remediation System Design, Monitoring and Maintenance
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Emergency Response Oversight & Management
- Vapor Extraction System Installation and Oversight
- Brownfield Redevelopment Work Plans
- Remedial Treatment System Management
- Engineering and experienced field staff provide routine O&M on active remedial systems. Operational data is checked to ensure that systems are functioning at optimal capacity and that permit limits are maintained.
Brownfield Environmental Engineering Resources
Few construction or resource extraction projects can be completed without environmental oversight. This can take many different forms, including environmental permitting to achieve regulatory approval, or remediation engineering to remove a historic problem onsite such as an existing fuel spill or buried hazardous waste. It might also include due diligence work, ecological assessment to identify potential issues during the early stages of the project or addressing health and safety issues associated with operations and materials handling.
Brownfield provides a broad range of environmental engineering and science-based environmental services to address these needs.
Contact us to learn more about our services.